About the role:
Opportunity to join a leading Health IT Software Solutions company providing high quality software solutions to help create a connected and improved digital health experience and efficiently deliver care and support within the health care community. For this role, you’ll work across the full SDLC for the Mobile Application Development for the Android Platform.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll work across the full software development lifecycle from concept through to release within an Agile environment
- Mobile Application Development for the Android platform and provide technical solutions for code, design and industry best practices.
- Work with teams including BA’s, QA’s, and UX to ensure the quality of development is maintained at a high standard as well as keeping abreast of emerging technologies to consider implementing
- Guide other team members on mobile application development technology, design patterns, architecture, application security and best practices
- Deliver technical documentation for stakeholders and governance teams to review and endorse solutions to be implemented
Skills you’ll bring:
- Strong experience working end to end mobile application development for Android platform using Java for programming along with applicable frameworks and SDK’s
- Good understanding of build systems and CI/CD Delivery
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and application of SOLID principles in code
- Prior experience in integration of mobile applications with web-based API’s (REST) using open standards
- Understanding of user experience designs and visual design assets to translate into working user interfaces
- Experience working within an Agile environment and knowledge of the principles and practices of Agile Software Development
- Automated testing experience including Unit Tests and Integration Test would be advantageous
This is an initial 3-month contract with opportunity to further extend from there. This role can be based remote (WFH) within the country with interviews to happen ASAP!
If you have the skills required and are available for your next contract opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV in word format via the appropriate link