- Contract and Permanent roles available
- Hybrid Work Model
- Own the solution | Power BI
We are looking for a committed and competent Business Intelligence Consultant who will join our clients central analytics function. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business needs to build prototypes, deliver data driven insights and compelling visualisations. You will continuously work on technical and process improvements, ensuring solutions are robust and well-engineered. This is an end to end role so you must be confident providing end to end solutions.
Requirements of the role include:
- Ability to gather and analyse data from multiple source systems and other existing databases.
- Gather requirements, build prototypes and “sell the solution”.
- Work with data models and metadata to ensure consistency, security, and accessibility of reports to the business.
- Analyse and interpret data to ensure a high level of accuracy, meeting all required deadlines for contractual and internal reporting metrics and measurements.
- Automate and optimise month end report processing
- Prepare business reports, which include metrics and performance indicators for internal and customer requirements.
- Working with business stakeholders initiating and implementing continual improvement strategies to support business processes.
- Play a strategic role in designing and developing reports that offer actionable insights into commercial and operational aspects.
- Ensure a high level of security, accuracy, and efficiency, you will test all reports created meet or exceed quality standards documented by the Business Intelligence Manager.
What you will need to succeed;
- Data modelling capabilities, managing database schemas and row level security.
- T-SQL querying and creation of views/tables, functions, stored procedures.
- Advanced Power BI development experience.
- In depth understanding of DAX/SQL and M-Query.
Apply below with CV in WORD format or call Mark on 0480 023 035