About the company:
This high performing, Top 10 firm located in the Sydney CBD are seeking driven and ambitious Senior Business Advisors and supervisors to join their high-performing Sydney team. Benefits include but are not limited to, direct exposure to a commercial and technology focused client base, Continued study support and development policies in place, and working under the guidance of some of Sydney’s most respected Partners. A clear pathway to progression will also be put in place without politics or nepotism. Reviews every 6 months within a division that grew substantially in 2021 and continues in 2022.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a experienced business adviosry senior. The firm has a strong team culture with a focus on work/life balance, which creates a more cohesive and energetic environment. The team’s focus is not only on the compliance aspects of business services but also the value-add of business advisory and outsourced CFO when an opportunity is spotted.
Day to day duties include:
- Providing technical advice with a strong focus on value-adding advisory services
- Preparing financial statements for a variety of entities within your diverse client portfolio.
- Fostering key client relationships and identifying new business opportunities
- Assisting your portfolio of clients with their holistic accounting requirements
- Assisting in the development and leadership of more junior accountants
- You will be CA or CPA qualified (or equivalent) or near completion.
- You would have 3 plus years working within a chartered accounting firm providing you with strong technical skills.
- You will have the ability to learn and take guidance to reach your personal goals.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to add value to a diverse client portfolio.
For more information on this role and others like it please contact Ieuan Williams at Mane Consulting.