About the company:
This high performing, reputable department within a global top ten firm. They are seeking an experienced and ambitious manager to join their high-performing Sydney team. This company has a broad client base from ASX listed entities right through to SME clients offering variety in the day to day. The company has a continued learning policy whilst keeping a focus on the social and work/life balance aspects of their culture.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a career focused business services manager to senior manager. The firm focuses on building a strong team culture with a focus on work/life balance, which creates a more cohesive and dynamic work space.
Day to day duties include:
- Providing technical advice and adding value to your client portfolio in an advisory capacity
- Leading a team across a wide portfolio of clients and industries.
- Working closely with leading partners to enhance the firms reputation.
- Reviewing financial statements for all entities in your diverse client portfolio.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Fostering key client relationships to develop clients and business for the firm
- Advising clients within your portfolio on commercial and compliance aspects.
- Assisting in the development and leadership of a small team of more junior accountants
- You will be CA or CPA qualified (or equivalent) gained within Australia.
- You would have 5 plus years working within a chartered accounting firm providing you with strong technical skills.
- Previous management or supervisory experience.
- You will have the ability to learn and take guidance to reach your personal goals.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to add value to a diverse client portfolio.