Our Client has a specialist security team that supports the group with designing, building, and delivering specialist solutions to meet our their security needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong security operations or platform engineering background, will have worked in large teams and will be comfortable in a client-facing role. The Cloud Security Specialist is responsible for providing security expertise and direction for the public cloud services and technology. This role will be required to assist cloud services assist in driving the adoption of security frameworks, incident management workflows and best practises to ensure safe and reliable cloud service delivery.
- Provide specialised security expertise, guidance and recommendations to the Cloud Services Division and other business areas as required.
- Participate and provide advice on cloud service product/platform delivery and operations.
- Act as the public cloud subject matter expert on security controls.
- Establish and execute reviews against security frameworks and processes.
- Participate in compliance activities against any existing group or national/international standards.
- Identify risks and issues associated with day-to-day cloud work and established products and ensure security procedures and supporting documentation are kept up to date.
- Lead and provide input to any strategic security initiatives related to cloud services.
- Promote a culture of security awareness and contribute to knowledge creation.
- Highly developed knowledge of ICT Enterprise Architectures and proven ability to produce solutions covering, information, integration, infrastructure, and security architecture.
- Extensive experience working the public cloud services in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional Agile project teams delivering critical and complex programs of work with a focus on security and Agile iterative development.
- Excellent organisational, audit and review skills and demonstrated experience analysing cloud environments for control deficiencies using automated tools or manual analysis. Proven ability to distil audit findings into presentations and reports and seek opportunities for optimization.
- Extensive experience managing and leading compliance initiative and evaluating Azure / AWS or on-premises designs and identifying security risks.
- Demonstrated experience responding successfully to security incidents and driving great outcomes in an enterprise environment.
Apply below with your CV in WORD format of call Adele on 0480 023 035 for more details.