About the Role
Opportunity to join a highly reputed Digital Solutions company in their newly established Sydney office. This role is ideally suited to someone with a strong SysOps or IT operations background along with strong problem solving skills and a broad technical background across multiple languages and technical environments.
For this role, you’ll design solutions and fix issues within existing client environments (mainly Linux/Unix environments), along with designing and building automated provisioning solutions and CI/CD solutions.
Skills you’ll bring:
- You’ll have a strong infrastructure background in SysOps/IT Operations, virtualisation, IaaS providers and development for designing and building utomated solutions.
- Solid experience in a DevOps role with Cloud experience using AWS and/or GCP.
- Experience in driving the definition and solution for automated provision, continuous integration and continuous development solutions.
- Experience with tools such as infrastructure orchestration such as CloudFormation or OpenStack Heat along with initialisation scripts to automate the creation of complex virtual environments.
- Any experience across the following technologies will also be advantageous – Docker, Packer/Hashicorp, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet Bamboo, Jenkins, Chef, Python and Chaos Monkey
What’s on offer
- Enviable company culture where you’ll have work/life balance, flexible hours, external paid training/certifications, ongoing development, additional maternity/paternity leave and so much more!
- Most importantly, you’ll work with a passionate, high performing team that love what they do. You’ll be given a supportive environment and the opportunity to thrive and grow your career.
- This is a rare opportunity to make your mark as one of the key hires in the new Sydney office.
Interviews to happen ASAP, so if this role sounds a good fit, apply now by submitting your CV in word format via the appropriate link!