About the company:
Opportunity to join an industry leader within the Wealth and Accounting Market and be oart of a passionate team developing and delivering award winning and innovative cloud software solutions.
About the role:
As a full stack developer you’ll work as part of a team to develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements in an Agile Scrum environment. Working across the full SDLC including understanding the user stories, consulting on designs for better simplicity, performance and usability through to coding, testing and post production.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Solid experience across .Net, MVC, ASP, C#, SQL
- Cloud development experience ideally with AWS (or GCP & Azure)
- Prior experience within a product based environment (and with any Financial, FinTech or Superannuation industry experience highly regarded as well)
- You’ll be self-motivated and a pro-active multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player with a passion for code and developing new and innovative software products.
- Experience with development tools such as JIRA, Slash, Bamboo, Visual Studio etc.
- Any skills across Docker, .Net Core, Message Queues and Microservices architecture will be highly regarded
What you’ll get:
This is a great opportunity join an Industry Leader that is growing from strength to strength and who boast a truly enviable work environment and culture, that includes:
- A great work/life balance, casual clothed office with an enviable work environment complete with hack days, cake days, beer o’clock Fridays, company benefits and perks including health & wellbeing program and loads of on-going events!
- A supportive, inclusive team where your ideas, thought leadership and career development are encouraged. In return, you’ll get to work with a high performing, passionate and proud team creating world-class products.
- A truly supportive, inclusive environment that embraces diversity and collaboration
- Career development and the opportunity to grow your career in the direction that YOU want, with the full support of the business to get you there.
To apply: If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is an urgent role and interviews to happen asap. Please submit your CV in WORD format via the appropriate link.