About the role:
You’ll join one of Australia’s leading health-care brands and work on one of their leading products to develop their native iOS applications, maintaining legacy code as well as developing new components for a high profile iPhone and iPad app.
We’re currently looking to hire a Lead iOS Developer on an initial 6 month contract with long term extension opportunities to follow. This role would ideally suit someone who is keen to work with both native and hybrid app development to provide end to end mobile solutions.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Strong previous experience working as an end to end mobile developer with extensive involvement in design, development, deployment, and support of highly responsive native iOS apps, ideally for at least 5 years,
- Ideally some experience with hybrid apps will be advantageous (though key focus will be native)
- Experience in a lead capacity, you’ll be confident in overseeing the team and equally leading the solution strategy throgh to driving development and delivery.
- Solid skills working either Swift or Objective C, Java, REST API integration would be highly regarded.
- Deep knowledge and commensurate exposure working with UI/UX principles, and Hybrid Apps would be a big plus!
- Excellent communication skills and self-driven attitude.
- Health industry exposure a bonus, but is not mandatory.
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to join an iconic Australian Company and leader in Health IT software solutions, where you’ll make an impact and be part of helping improve the quality of care for Australians through innovative software products & solutions!
- Long-term extension likely with project expected to go 2+ years’
- Play a key role as the Team Lead for on-going development, enhancements and stability for a high profile iOS mobile and iPad app!
If you have the required skills and experience, apply now! Interviews to happen ASAP! Please submit your CV in word format via the appropriate link to be considered for this role.