About the roles:
You’ll join one of Australia’s leading health-care brands and work on one of their leading products to develop their native iOS applications, maintaining legacy code as well as developing new components for a high profile iPhone and iPad app.
We’re currently looking to hire both a Lead iOS Developer as well as a Senior iOS Developer on an initial 6 month contract with long term extension opportunities to follow. These roles would ideally suit someone who is keen to work with both native and hybrid app development to provide end to end mobile solutions.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Strong previous experience working as an end to end mobile developer with extensive involvement in design, development, deployment, and support of highly responsive native iOS apps, ideally for at least 5 years, working with complex enterprise apps.
- Solid skills working with Swift, Objective C, Java, REST API integration would be highly regarded.
- Deep knowledge and commensurate exposure working with UI/UX principles, and Hybrid Apps would be a big plus!
- Excellent communication skills and self-driven attitude.
- Health industry exposure a bonus, but is not mandatory.
What’s on offer:
- Long-term extension – project expected to go up to 2 years’
- Take the lead on developing a high profile app for a leading Health IT Company
If you have the required skills and experience, apply now! Interviews to happen next week! Please submit your CV in word format via the appropriate link to be considered for this role.