About the company:
Opportunity to join a leading Australian Health IT Company who are committed to providing high-quality software solutions within the healthcare sector to help improve the quality of care for Australians with their innovative and leading Software offerings.
About the role:
For this role you’ll be working on further developing and enhancing the API Platform for simpler integration and interoperability and developing new functionality, working closely with the QA, BA, Developers and UX to ensure the development meets the business needs and to maintain quality.
What you’ll do:
- Produce high performance, secure and maintainable code
- Development across the full software lifecycle from concept through to release
- Provide technical solutions for code, design and industry best practices
- Document technical designs for stakeholders and governance use
- Development of new functionality as well as refactoring, troubleshooting and addressing any defect issues
Skills you’ll bring
- Any experience with Lua will be highly regarded, otherwise experience in Python development
- MUST have experience with KONG API platform development
- Solid API experience for platform development, integration and interoperability.
To apply: If you have the relevant experience and looking for your next contract role, we’d love to hear from you! This will be an initial 6 month contract with interviews to happen ASAP. To apply, please submit your CV in word format via the appropriate link.