About the company
An international consulting firm that provides a broad depth of services and expertise to global clients. The role sits within their award winning risk advisory team, consulting on publicly listed, private and government organisation across a variety of disciplines and industries.
The organisation has opportunities in both their Sydney CBD office overlooking the harbour or their newly built Parramatta office.
About the opportunity:
As a senior or client manager you will be expected to provide a range of reports and advice to clients, and work closely with industry respected professionals whilst working within a best-in-class team and culture. This role offers a great variety of work, autonomy & flexibility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the delivery of internal audit services, risk assurance and business process improvement services to clients.
- This will involve assessing the key systems, controls and processes that organisations have in place to manage or mitigate the risks of failing to meet strategic objectives and/or reputational damage
- Understanding and applying the firm’s quality and professional delivery standards required to deliver assurance services.
- Encouraging the use of appropriate tools and methodologies necessary for the most effective delivery of world-class internal audit services.
- Providing a coaching and mentoring role to junior staff.
- Conducting fieldwork and preparing written reports of a high quality and standard of work to budgets and timelines.
- Attending Audit Committee meetings as required.
- Ensuring strong client relationships are built and maintained by having a solid understanding of their business and needs.
- Working with the partner and managers to develop new business taking the form of proposal generation, client meetings, networking function and other business development activities.
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record in delivering consulting services.
- Proven track record within a senior role delivering internal audit services.
- CA / CPA / Business Degree.
- Knowledge of business IT Systems to ensure the delivery of Controls Assurance and Advice.
- Ability to utilise network and application security assessment tools and methodologies.
- Proven analytical and investigative skills.