About the company
A top ten international firm with their national head office based in Sydney. The firm is recognised for their client engagement and corporate culture. They have a strong and diverse client base ranging from ASX50 to SMEs seeking their customer focused solutions. With a strong focus on work/life balance, this firm prides itself on customer delivery as well as employee satisfaction.
Working under a recently moved Big Four partner, looking to grow his team with the best available candidates in the market.
About the role
- The role will have people mentoring and depending on ability can lead to supervisor responsibilities. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Planning audits including research and setting schedules and timeline
- Leading team on site to conduct audit field work
- Preparing reports to present to management
- Confidently analysing and communicating financial information to clients
- Influencing and guiding the team to meet tight deadlines
- You will be an autonomous and practical thinker.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a local firm
- You will be CA (or equivalent) or almost completed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious to reach your potential
This is an excellent opportunity for an audit senior looking for that next step in their career. This could be your fast track to manager level or a foundation to move into commercial in your future career.