A leading investment banking division is looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills who can demonstrate experience in business analysis and workflow development with focus on understanding financial data. The candidate should also possess strong problem solving and communication skills with ability to work in an agile environment.
What your be doing:
- Assisting in the analysis of global regulatory requirements of data
- Partnering with delivery streams across Financial Markets to ensure data element dependencies for regulatory
- Partnering closely with business analysts and data scientists
- Undertaking the cataloguing of data and record keeping elements
- Produce business requirements to address gaps for new regulatory reporting requirements
- Work with business and technology teams to investigate, analyse and remediate data gaps and other issues
- Liaise with the Front Office, Legal and Compliance
- Review the current Data/Operating Model
- Collate and compile a list of critical data elements
To be successful in the role will have:
- Experience of financial markets, with good knowledge of derivatives asset classes
- Experience of client data dependencies and integration to the trading lifecycle
- Experience of the front to back trade lifecycle, and the interdependencies and transformation of data elements
- A solid track record of stakeholder management,
- Ability to interpret Data, analyse results and draw conclusions
- Experience in both Technical and Functional Business analysis
- Can demonstrate strong business analysis skills
- Data Modelling and Data Mapping experience an advantage
- Experience working with data from Murex or Calypso is an advantage.
- Experience of derivative products and reporting such as EMIR, CFTC, ASIC, MAS and CANADA is an advantage
Apply below with CV in WORD format Or call Mark Cornwel-Smith for more details on 02 8315 2184
Another fantastic role by Mark Cornwel-Smith, bringing you the best jobs in the Data and Analytics arena for over a decade.
Successful applicants must be flexible in making themselves available for interviews at the employers request. Please ensure your full legal name (as it appears in your passport) is included at the top of your CV.
Mane Consulting has extensive experience in the Data Analytics market, with dedicated specialists focusing on these areas exclusively. Our enviable expertise in this sector, makes Mane the ideal agency to contact – whether you are looking for the next step in your career, or seeking the ideal candidate, why not talk to the data experts.