Exciting opportunity for a successful Senior Compliance Manager to join a High Profile Investment Organisation with a unique suite of Investments.
Key Duties Include:-
- Establish strong and effective relationships within the Compliance team and key stakeholders across the business including Investment Operations, Front Office, IT and Legal.
- Investment Compliance Review across a range of sophisticated clients and alternative investments
- Update and monitoring of the all breaches and incidents while ensuring all breaches are identified, investigated and researched adequately
- Working collaboratively with with the Legal team ensuring best practice and consistency across the organisation
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and change management across the group with key focus on Compliance and Risk Infrastructure
- Provide clear direction to the business in relation to the compliance and legislative requirements and designing training promote a highly efficient compliance culture.
- Reporting to the Investment Committee, Senior Management and key business stakeholder regarding all to compliance issues and industry changes
- Minimum of 8 Years experience in the Compliance, Risk or Legal Sector with a detailed understanding of the Investment Management sector within Australia and Internationally
- Detailed knowledge of traditional investment products with exposure to alternative and unlisted investments beneficial also
- Superior Leadership and Management skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at C Level
- Ability to work closely with are all Legislative and Regulatory Bodies and navigate the organisation through the everchanging landscape
Job Reference: BBBH211_1579498366
Salary: AU$180000 - AU$220000 per annum
Salary From: £180000
Salary To: £220000
Job Industries: Banking
Job Locations: Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Job Types: Permanent