A high performing Fund Accounting professional is required to join a start-up Fund Operation with genuine potential for Growth & Career Development.
- Daily and monthly Unit Pricing / NAV calculations for a unique range of investment funds, structured products and Listed Investment Companies
- Daily collaboration with International Offices, Brokers, Fund Manager and service providers.
- Reconciliation of fund NAV’s, P&L, prices and returns to fund administrators.
- Business process re-engineering for risk mitigation, enhanced operational efficiencies, system implementations, fund launches and product development
- Distributions, Remediation/Attribution Analysis, Cash Management, Investment Control and hedging calculations.
- Trade Management and corporate action oversight
- Review of quarterly and annual financial statements to identify any accounting issues in underlying portfolio investments
- Review of valuation information to ensure consistency with Fund policies
- Ensure compliance with the organisation’s Investment policies and Operational procedures
Skills and Experience Required:-
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a Fund Operations, Investment Manager or Private Equity environment advantageous. CPA Qualifications welcomed
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Funds Professional to develop unique industry knowledge, working alongside high performing and executive professionals and to embark on management aspirations
- Detailed knowledge of Unit Pricing, Fund Accounting, Distributions and Financial Reporting/Performance Analysis
- Superior communication skills with the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and address challenges efficiently
Job Reference: BBBH218_1581390186
Salary From: £75000
Salary To: £95000
Job Industries: Banking
Job Locations: Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Fund Accounting Unit Pricing Financial Statements