About the company:
Opportunity for a Senior Game Designer to work with an award-winning company voted as one of the global leaders for their innovative gaming technology products in a role where you’ll help create the next generation gaming platform.
What you’ll do:
Based out of their very cool games studio, you’ll get to work on the creation of new games as part of their next generation of online gaming platform, drive design and work closely with game studio partners, game developers and commercial stakeholders to deliver best-in-class, and world-leading new game content to customers.
You’ll also study opposition games, review math packages and games in software, perform game variations for other markets, and profile new game concepts and products,
Skills you’ll bring:
- You’ll be a mathematical and statistical whizz ideally with a Mathematics or Science degree
- Ability to code in C
- Strong understanding of Software Engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML
- Passionate about developing elegant designs and writing clean precise code
- Experience in a broad range of technologies including graphic systems, networking and protocols, encryption and security, hardware and drivers and SDK standards
- Ideally, you’ll have 3-5 years’ commercial experience within the Online Gaming/Casino Industry
What’s on offer:
- You’ll get to work with one of the industry’s leaders in game designing and work with a passionate team creating world-leading games on the next generation online gaming platform with award-winning, world leading technology
- Creative office environment including chill-out rooms, on-site barista, casual dress code + loads of company perks and benefits!
To apply: If you have the skills required and want to be part of a team creating world-leading innovative gaming, then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV in word format via the appropriate link.