About the firm
A specialised boutique firm focusing on a varied client base of large listed, SME and high net worth clients, providing a suite of services to their high-end clients. With an enviable reputation within the industry and a prestigious and loyal client base, the firm pride themselves on providing strategic and technical advice with their clients’ goals at the heart of everything they do.
As an independent and entrepreneurial organisation, the environment is one focussed on teamwork, trust and collective achievement. At the centre of this is an accountable culture and unique team-based incentive scheme.
The prides themselves on creating an empathetic environment for their employees and also for their clients.
About the role
- Manage and lead a client portfolio – including High Net Worth Individuals and Successful large Private Businesses
- Collaborate with a high performing and supportive team
- Providing technical advice and adding value to your client portfolio in a hands on advisory capacity
- Working on client and corporate strategies with senior management.
- Working closely with senior management to enhance the firm’s reputation.
- Fostering key client relationships to develop clients and business for the firm
- Advising clients within your portfolio on commercial and compliance aspects.
- Assisting in the development and leadership of a small team of more junior team members.
- Lead a client base and take on more advisory duties once established.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar manager or supervisory role.
- CA or CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Masters of Tax (is desirable, not essential) with a strong tax advice background
- Previous experience in managing a portfolio of HNWI and Business clients
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity for clients and the business
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Superior client service skills with the ability to build long term professional relationships
- The ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team with high attention to detail
- Experience supervising, mentoring and delegating to junior team members.
To apply directly for this exciting role, follow the prompts as directed. For more information on the role or for a confidential discussion contact Ieuan Williams at Mane Consulting.