About the role:
Opportunity to join a leading Health IT Software Solutions Company to work on a range of projects that will help to improve reliability, efficiency, scalability, security, privacy and to improve engineering practices, tools and facilities.
This is a senior, hands-on role where you’ll work with numerous tools and frameworks, with a strong cloud-based focus. For this role, you’ll engage teams, command meetings and architect, deploy and maintain solutions.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Strong Azure DevOps skills is essential for this role
- Good knowledge and management experience of Azure infrastructure and development components
- CI/CD pipeline and strong experience with a range of Development tools
- Application security ideally with OWASP and IAST
- Code quality and security tools
This is an initial 6 month contract and can be based in Melbourne CBD, or Sydney Hills District location. If you have the skills required and available for your next contract role, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your resume in word format via the appropriate link.
*Please note: Australian Citizenship is essential for this role due to project work on Government Projects.