Fund Accounting / Unit Pricing Specialist is required by a Top-Tier Fund Manager due to continued growth in their Funds Suite.
- Daily and monthly Unit Pricing / NAV calculations for a unique range of investment funds, structured products and Listed Investment Companies
- Daily collaboration with Front Office, Brokers, Custodians and service providers.
- Reconciliation of fund NAV’s, P&L, prices and returns to fund administrators.
- Business process re-engineering for risk mitigation, enhanced operational efficiencies, system implementations, fund launches and product development
- Distributions, Remediation/Attribution Analysis, Cash Management, Investment Control and hedging calculations.
- Trade Management and corporate action oversight
- Review of quarterly and annual financial statements to identify any accounting issues in underlying portfolio investments
- Review of valuation information to ensure consistency with Fund policies
- Delegation of Fund Deliverables and oversight of Fund Analysts
- Ensure compliance with the organisation’s Investment policies and Operational procedures
Skills and Experience Required:-
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 5 years experience in a Fund Manager, Investment Manager or Private Equity environment advantageous. CPA Qualifications welcomed
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Funds Professional to develop unique industry knowledge, working alongside high performing professionals and to embark on management aspirations
- Detailed knowledge of Unit Pricing, Fund Accounting, Distributions and Financial Reporting/Performance Analysis
- Superior communication skills with the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and address challenges efficiently
Job Reference: BBBH176_1565238646
Salary: AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum
Salary From: £90000
Salary To: £120000
Job Industries: Financial Services
Job Locations: Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Job Types: Permanent