$80,000 – $100,000
Looking to take the next step in your accounting career? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant.
- Assisting in preparing financial reports, including monthly and annual statements.
- Conducting reconciliations of accounts and identifying discrepancies.
- Supporting the tax compliance process and liaising with external auditors.
- Handling BAS/PAYG preparation and lodgement.
- Assisting in managing banking activities and credit control.
- Overseeing day-to-day cash management in collaboration with the finance team.
- Reconciling company credit cards and managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Assisting with payroll
Requirements: To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Progress towards or completion of CA/CPA qualifications (preferred)
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A people person with a passion for working with numbers.
- Be a part of a supportive and collaborative team culture.
- Develop your skills and career within a growing organization.
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance and flexible working arrangements.
- Contribute to meaningful projects and make a real impact.
Application Process: Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and how you can contribute to the team. If you or anyone you know may be interested in a new opportunity please reach out for a confidential discussion 0416 123 105 or email jarrad . cooper @ mane . com .au with your up to date CV.