$60,000 – $90,000
Join our client’s team which is a family-owned company specializing in civil works within the renewable energy sector. They are on the lookout for a proactive Accounts/Payroll Assistant to join their dynamic team.
As the Accounts/Payroll Assistant, you’ll play a crucial role in their success. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this full-time office-based position offers ongoing support and the chance to grow within our client’s fast-paced and thriving company.
- Prepare payroll, meticulously checking time sheets, overtime, casual loading, and other allowances.
- Efficiently process payroll transactions.
- Manage the processing of invoices.
- Collaborate with Project Managers on-site to handle billing and collections.
- Assist in reconciling debtors and support bank reconciliation processes.
- Conduct data entry for all accounts payable/accounts receivable functions.
- Solid knowledge of accounts payable, receivable, and payroll processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an account’s role.
- Prioritize tasks effectively to ensure timely payments.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Proficiency in Xero, MS Word, and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and how you can contribute to the team. If you or anyone you know may be interested in a new opportunity please reach out for a confidential discussion 0416 123 105 or email jarrad . cooper @ mane . com .au with your up to date CV.