$55,000 – $70,000 + Super
Join our client’s dynamic team where innovation meets excellence in providing civil and environmental solutions exclusively for the Australian mining sector.
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Officer role is a key part of the team, responsible for various financial tasks, including general accounts such as AR, AP, payroll, bank, and GL reconciliations, purchasing, and general office duties.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Update tracking sheets and maintain purchase orders and available balance registers.
- Data entry for pay runs.
- General Administrative Tasks
- A people person with a passion for working with numbers.
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in accounting packages, especially Xero and MYOB Advance, as well as Excel
- 2+ years of experience in a similar or general finance administrative role
What is on Offer:
- Be a crucial part of delivering projects in a rapidly growing the organization.
- Thrive in a small team environment.
- Contribute to the business’s growth and advance personally within the organization.
- Access training and development opportunities
- Permanent full-time position
Application Process: Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and how you can contribute to the team. If you or anyone you know may be interested in a new opportunity please reach out for a confidential discussion 0416 123 105 or email jarrad . cooper @ mane . com .au with your up to date CV.