PMO Lead Analyst
As the PMO Lead, you will support the Head of Reporting & Modelling Strategy in overseeing, managing and reporting on the RDH & OPRH related programs to ensure smooth running and management of key project management disciplines.
- Working with the Product Owners to establish and run team planning and delivery cadences, rituals and other project management practices
- Working with the Head of Reporting & Modelling Strategy to establish the reporting and common processes across related strategic initiatives within the overall scope of the program.
- Coordination of the project’s management information including progress against schedules, budget tracking, risk, issue and dependency management and management reporting
- Developing and implementing project controls to ensure alignment to relevant standards and project compliance requirements
- Tracking of benefits
- An interest in Cloud technologies and how they can uplift/automate/improve business practice
- Familiar with the use of agile delivery principles and exposure to different delivery approaches, waterfall, iterative and incremental.
- Significant experience in working as a PMO Lead for large, complex programs within a medium to large corporate environment.
- Comfortable to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and work hands-on, collaboratively with passion and energy as a key member of a fast-paced agile team
- Knowledge of PMO management, finance processes, risk and project management standards, particularly PPM or similar systems
- Demonstrated ability, commitment and contribution to building and motivating project teams, ability to balance program/project and staff needs
For further information please contact David Hunter at