Principle Business Analyst
I am seeking a Principle Business Analyst for a 12 month contract for a NSW government department in Sydney.
$650 – $800 per day plus superannuation
Information and Digital services
In this role you will Identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business and strategic requirements and the Department s operational plans.
What you will do
As a Principal Business Analyst you will :
- Drive the analysis and collection of information including investigating issues and analysing customer feedback
- Facilitate setting priorities for change initiatives of high complexity, taking responsibility for investigation and implementation of changes to program scope
- Identify and document business processes, business and functional requirements to align user stories, and case scenarios
- Build strategic relationships and work with stakeholders to define business needs, user stories and priorities with a comprehensive analysis of alternate solutions using best practice methodologies.
- Compare the best processes or delivery methods, including measuring and evaluating outcomes
- Co-ordinate input from Analysts across squads and drive Analysis Practice applying best practice methodologies and industry recognised standards, processes and systems ensuring people understand ways of working
- Facilitate collaboration and leading effective communication with all stakeholders to support design, build and delivery to meet the user needs
What we`re looking for
An experienced manager who is motivated by outcomes and building strong relationships. To be considered for this role, your background and experience must meet the following criteria :
- This role is fully accountable for the delivery of work assignments on time and to expectations in terms of quality, deliverables and outcomes
- Maintains independence to develop a suitable approach in managing a work priorities, determining the conceptual framework towards projects and development of strategic plans
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant experience, with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- You are a strong leader who supports your team and see change as an opportunity to do something differently
- Has a high level of responsibility for determining appropriate actions undertaken, within government and legislative policies, and for ensuring quality control in the implementation and delivery of work
- Ability in setting own priorities, and those of any staff/project staff supervised, in alignment with management.
For further information please contact david.hunter@mane. com.au