Senior Accountant, Business Services – Client Facing
- Competitive Salary Package
- Extensive Employee Benefits including Fitness Passport
- Regular planned social events
- CA Qualified (essential)
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a chartered environment with a mid-tier or large boutique firm.
- High level of tax knowledge (Division 7A, FBT, CGT) and the ability to translate this into excellent client outcomes.
- Experience of working with a variety of clients across a number of different industries.
- Experience of mentoring and/or coaching others.
- Confidence in interacting with clients and presenting information to them in writing and verbally.
About the Role
You will work within a large, supportive team within the Brisbane Business Services & Tax division. You will be an experienced Senior Accountant with ambitions to grow and develop your leadership skills, and work collaboratively with others to deliver great customer outcomes. Your work ethic and self-motivation will see you succeed in this welcoming, inclusive team.
- Taking a proactive approach to developing and maintaining client relationships for a broad range of clients, from business owners to professionals in diverse industries.
- Ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and all client expectations are met.
- Working closely with clients on a range of business advisory needs, including business restructuring, tax planning, and cash flow management.
- Working with other specialists to provide a full range of services to clients.
You will be based in a modern office in Brisbane CBD.
To apply, please send your CV to Roxann Bentley at mane.com.au or call 0411 775 822.