I am seeking a Test analyst for a 6 month contract for a University in Sydney. This is a hybrid working arrangement with a minimum of 3 days per week on site.
In your role you will be responsible for performing automated and manual tests, preparing reports, designing and developing test plans to test new and existing software, debugging codes, improving the usability of software and application programs. There are no direct reports for this role.
- Acquire and analyse all relevant documents for assigned projects to determine testing requirements
- Ensure quality application change across various platforms through analysis, planning, creation and execution of User Acceptance Test designs, cases and procedures
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) for all assigned projects/enhancements
- Test new and existing features, debug code and report errors and failures
- Raise any defects found during test, escalating in accordance with set procedures
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Track progress of allocated test designs and test cases to ensure testing deadlines will be met
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Analyse test results, impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
We are ideally seeking someone who has:
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Commercial IT experience, industry knowledge and at least 9 years IT testing/QA experience
- Experience with end to end testing across multiple integrated systems
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
For further information or to express your interest, please contact David Hunter at